Taylor of the Rockies is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical measures to safeguard any personal information that we may collect.
This tayloroftherockies.com web site, including any sub-site accessible through the homepage, is operated by Taylor of the Rockies (collectively, the “Site”). This privacy notice applies to this Site only. This Site is intended for visitors who are at least 18 years of age. Taylor of the Rockies does not knowingly solicit information from, or market products or services to, children. If you are under the age of 18, do not enter your personal information on this Site.
What personal information does Taylor of the Rockies collect?
Taylor of the Rockies monitors user traffic patterns throughout the Site according to a user’s domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and pages viewed. Our web servers collect the domain names but not the e-mail addresses of visitors, unless visitors voluntarily complete and submit a form through this site providing their email address. This information is collected in order to measure the number of visitors to our Site and to determine which areas of the Site users find useful based upon the amount of traffic to particular areas. Taylor of the Rockies uses this information to enhance users’ experience at the Site and to better prepare future content based on the interests of users.
A user may have the option to submit a question, concern and/or request via the Site using a customer service/contact form. The user is required to provide their name, email address, and contact information so that we can answer their question, concern and/or request or contact them. You may choose to provide additional information that we request as well. This information is collected by Taylor of the Rockies and we may use any of the information it collects to create and publish website or application content most relevant to you, as well as for the other purposes described in this Notice.
How does Taylor of the Rockies use the personal information it collects?
Any personal information collected will only be used to:
- provide the information, item, or service you have requested;
- respond to a “contact us” inquiry or question from you;
- communicate with you about products, services, and events related to Taylor of the Rockies;
- improve our products, services, and websites, including the Site;
- inquire about your views through surveys;
- verify your identity to ensure security for one of the other purposes listed here;
- ensure or enhance the security of Taylor of the Rockies’ electronic systems;
- protect against fraud; and
- conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
Taylor of the Rockies may combine the data that you provide with other data that it possesses to accomplish any of the tasks above.
Does Taylor of the Rockies use your personal information to contact you?
Taylor of the Rockies may use the personal information you provide to contact you about new products, promotions, special offers, and other information which may be of interest to you. Taylor of the Rockies will ensure that any email or other marketing communications sent by electronic means will provide a simple method for you to opt-out or unsubscribe.
Does Taylor of the Rockies share the information it collects with any third parties?
Taylor of the Rockies will not sell or otherwise share your personal information except to:
- service providers Taylor of the Rockies has retained to perform services on our behalf. Taylor of the Rockies will only share your personal information with service providers with whom Taylor of the Rockies has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements;
- Other Taylor Company authorized distributors and end user customers as necessary or helpful to respond to any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions that you make;
- comply with legal obligations, including if we are required to do so by law, in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
How can you access, correct, or change your personal information?
Taylor of the Rockies allows users to access, correct, or change information submitted to Taylor of the Rockies or to report problems with the Site or to pose questions or concerns by submitting a contact us form through the site. You should use the same contact information to revoke consent to our continued use of your personal information.
If you make a request to review a copy of your personal information, Taylor of the Rockies will require proof of identity to ensure that we are protecting your privacy in responding to access requests. Additionally, applicable law may permit Taylor of the Rockies to charge you a nominal sum in order to cover administrative costs in responding to your request.
What should you understand about the third party links that may appear on this site?
In some instances, Taylor of the Rockies may provide links to non-Taylor of the Rockies controlled websites. However, Taylor of the Rockies does not control such third-party websites, and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
How might Taylor of the Rockies change this notice?
As Taylor of the Rockies expands and improves this Site, we may need to update this notice. This notice may be modified from time to time without prior notification. We encourage you to review this notice on a regular basis for any changes. Substantive changes will be identified at the top of the notice.
How can you contact Taylor of the Rockies?
If you have any comments or questions or if there are other things we can do to maximize the value of this Site to you, or if you have questions about Taylor of the Rockies privacy practices general, please fill out the form found here: http://www.tayloroftherockies.net/contact-us/.
Updated by Taylor of the Rockies August 2, 2017.